Selling agent to provide Advance Title with:
- A copy of the sales contract and all addenda;
- Copy of multiple listing printout;
- Name and phone number of loan officer;
- Name and phone number of listing agent;
- Name and phone number of purchaser(s);
- Marital status of purchasers;
- Termite report, if to be obtained by purchaser;
- Advise if a power of attorney will be needed for settlement;
If you are the buyer, be sure to bring the following to closing:
- A current government issued photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license or military ID card.
- A certified or cashier’s check, made payable to Advance Title & Abstract, for the amount specified by Advance Title. This amount usually includes the balance of your down payment, closing costs and attorney fees.
- Your social security number for 1099 reporting;
- House keys to all doors and garage door openers, if applicable;
In the weeks following closing, the buyer will receive the original deed that has been recorded and their owner’s title insurance policy, if purchased, paid for at closing, from Advance Title & Abstract, Inc.